|Adding to your Bottom Line
PROMOLUX lighting is one of the simplest and most valuable investments that any food retailer can make. Because PROMOLUX offers benefits beyond illumination, it cannot be considered simply as a maintanance item. PROMOLUX is a merchandising tool, and offers compelling value for any supermarket:
1. Improved SalesBy combining superior presentation with extended freshness, PROMOLUX lamps help fresh food retailers increase purchases based on eye appeal, such as fresh meat, seafood, deli and produce departments. Whether used for prepared food displays or for other applications such as bakery or floral departments, PROMOLUX lamps encourage impulse shopping and complete a successful merchandising program.
2. Reduced Shrinkage and Extended Shelf-Life A second important benefit of PROMOLUX lighting is the reduced shrinkage and extended shelf-life that results from PROMOLUX’s non-damaging lamps. While reduced shrinkage means fewer items are thrown out due to drying or other damage, extended shelf-life can add significant revenue by helping retailers maximize their high-margin sales.
Deli meat, for example, may dry out within a few hours and have to be repackaged. While this would not be counted as a "loss", an extra few hours of freshness would allow for the meat to be sold at a higher price, without the added cost of repackaging. In this way, PROMOLUX lamps help retailers both reduce costs and increase revenues, which pay for the cost of higher quality PROMOLUX lamps in a short time.
Additional Benefits of PROMOLUX Commercial Lighting
By specifying PROMOLUX commercial lighting you are ensured our commitment to the highest standard of lamp quality and customer service. Our best reference is our thirty plus year record of excellence in Europe and North America and our reputation as the most trusted lighting source for thousands of retailers worldwide.
Our lamps include a number of quality features that distinguish us from other lamp manufacturers:
1. Increased Life The inert gases and inner vacuum of PROMOLUX fluorescents are calibrated to guarantee maximum life and strong performance in both refrigerated and non-refrigerated cases.
2. Longer Spectrographic Stability Multiple coatings are individually applied and baked on. The result is that PROMOLUX lamps retain their color balance and definition much longer than other lamps, which often lose their original look very quickly.
3. Health Inspector Approved PROMOLUX has written approval for fresh food display, such as fresh meat, by food inspection agencies in all states and countries where such approvals are required.
4. Custom Sizes and Specifications PROMOLUX manufactures fluorescents, halogens and incandescents in a variety of sizes and types. In addition, PROMOLUX works with retailers and store designers to develop custom lamps that meet your unique lighting needs.
To order PROMOLUX lamps from your nearest supplier you may contact
us (Toll Free in North America) at 1-800-519-1222 or +1 (250) 743-1222.
You may also order or specify PROMOLUX commercial food lighting through any of the world’s leading manufacturers of
display cases; such as Tyler, Hussman, Hill-Phoenix, Kysor/Warren, True, Alto Shaam, Barker and others.