MARKET GROUP VENTURES INC. considers the privacy of its users to be a serious issue. Please read the following to learn more about our Privacy
MARKET GROUP VENTURES INC. is a corporation based in Canada. PROMOLUX LIGHTING INTERNATIONAL is one of our corporate brands and the web site is located at http://www.promolux.com.
Our principal business activity is providing profitable solutions to the retail sector.
MARKET GROUP VENTURES INC.
P.O. BOX 40
Shawnigan Lake, British Columbia
Phone: (250) 743-1222
Fax: (250) 743-1221
This policy covers how MARKET GROUP VENTURES INC. treats personal information that MARKET GROUP VENTURES INC. collects and receives, including information related to your past use of MARKET GROUP VENTURES INC.'s web site(s), products, and services. Personal information is information that identifies you and that is not otherwise publicly available, such as your name, address, email address, or phone number.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that MARKET GROUP VENTURES INC. does not own or control, or to people that MARKET GROUP VENTURES INC. does not employ or manage.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
MARKET GROUP VENTURES INC. collects personal information whenever anyone registers with MARKET GROUP VENTURES INC., uses MARKET GROUP VENTURES INC.'s products or services, visits MARKET GROUP VENTURES INC.'s web pages or the web pages of MARKET GROUP VENTURES INC.'s partners, or enters promotions or sweepstakes sponsored by MARKET GROUP VENTURES INC. MARKET GROUP VENTURES INC. may combine this information with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
When you register we ask for information such as your name and email address. Once you register with MARKET GROUP VENTURES INC. and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us. MARKET GROUP VENTURES INC. collects information about your transactions with us.
MARKET GROUP VENTURES INC. automatically receives and records information from your browser on our server logs, including your IP address, MARKET GROUP VENTURES INC. cookie information, and the page(s) you request.
MARKET GROUP VENTURES INC. uses this information for the following general purposes:
- to customize the advertising and content you see
- to fulfill your requests for products and services
- to improve our services
- to contact you
- to conduct research and development
- to provide anonymous reporting for internal clients
- for marketing, customer administration and technical web site administration purposes
3. INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
MARKET GROUP VENTURES INC. does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except with your permission to provide products or services you've requested, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with MARKET GROUP VENTURES INC. under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help MARKET GROUP VENTURES INC. communicate with you about offers from MARKET GROUP VENTURES INC. and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- If necessary, we would share this information when we respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal processes, and would use this information to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
MARKET GROUP VENTURES INC. will use reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal data is not disclosed to state/provincial, national, or regional institutions and authorities, unless required by law or other regulation.
4. PURPOSE FOR COLLECTION
We do not collect or use personal data for any purpose other than those purposes indicated when you provide informed consent at the time of collection. If we wish to use or disclose your personal data for new purposes, we will offer you the means to consent to those new purposes via a web-based interface, email, postal mail, or telephone.
MARKET GROUP VENTURES INC. may set and access MARKET GROUP VENTURES INC. cookies on your computer.
6. CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
We limit employee access to your personal information to those employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
MARKET GROUP VENTURES INC. may update or modify this policy at any time.