Promolux balanced spectrum LEDs are currently available in the following models:
The Promolux Platinum Color Series LEDs are designed specifically for fresh food merchandising. The Platinum Series LEDs have a balanced color spectrum with additional deep reds and deep blues. Adding deep red and deep blue to a balanced color spectrum compensates for overhead ambient lighting that’s deficient in those colors (ie. Most general and ambient lighting). Use the Platinum color series anywhere that lighting is in close proximity to fresh food to make the colors of that food “pop” and catch the customers’ eye.
- Service Meat Cases
- Service Seafood Cases
- Produce Cases/Displays
- Service Deli Cases
- Prepared Foods Cases
- Bakery Cases
- Ice Cream & Gelato Cases
- Floral Cases/Displays
The Promolux Premium White Color Series LEDs are also a balanced spectrum – but not as concentrated on the deep red and deep blue’s as the Platinum color series. The Premium White color series are perfect for merchandising both food and non-food applications where color is critical.
- Art – Galleries, Antiques, Carpets and Fine Rugs, Museums, Artist’s Studios
- Boutiques – Leather Goods, Fine Clothing, Department Stores
- Jewelry – Display Cases, Accent Lighting
- Health and Beauty – Salons, Cosmetics, Wellness Centers, Spas
- Perishables – Supermarkets, Florists, Delis, Bakeries, Cafeterias, Chocolates, Ice Cream, Gelato, Buffets, Salad Bars, Coffee and Donut Shops, Restaurants
- Other – Aquariums, Car Showrooms, Food Inspection, Exhibitions, Ceramics, China, Glass – wherever good color is important.